Barnes & Noble
4485 Virginia Beach Blvd (At Constitution Dr.)
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Best selections on magazines in town...
- great large store, friendly customer service
- The bathrooms are in the back near the children's section
- @ Carl There is def a bathroom in here its in the back right before you get to the children's section!!!
- My favorite place in the whole world. Nothing bad to say ever about this store.
- I love this Bookstore :)
- This one has strange set up compared to MacArthur Square and Greenbrier. Very confusing.
- Free WiFi!!!!!!
- Either I'm missing it or retarded, but there are no bathrooms here. Small problem if you will be here studying all day
- Great place to go and look at books
- They have a really big selection of books!
- Great selection of reading materials
- Big venue with many options and genres to choose from from picture books to reference texts. The cafe is nice as well, casual and cozy with good beverages and free wifi
- Good choices
- There are no power plugs near the food area ;( for my lap top
- Popular and crowded...but it is my favorite one in Hampton Roads..
- They got rid of all the chairs and tables and will not match their online prices. Guess Amazon will get my dollars while I sit on the floor and read here.
- Free wifi and books.. Coffee, hot chocolate was very good
- Great 50%!!!!