Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
4005 N 10th St (Northcross Shopping Center)
McAllen, TX 78504
- I love the smell of books and coffee in here!
- Enjoy their complimentary wifi
- People expect to get ultra comfortable like sitting on the floor of the aisles, taking off their shoes and chanclas..please don't.
- found out it's not a library, and they actually want you to buy the book! pfft!
- bookstores go out of business because people refuse to buy the merchandise... just a thought.
- Staff is good about special ordering books for school author visits.
- B&N discount card worth it if u buy a lot of books but do the math
- Ask for clearance tables dates, show up early to get things like pict. bks or games SUPER CHEAP (thnk Limited Ed. glass top Scrabble = $12!)
- Spinach and artichoke quiche.. Not bad
- Bathrooms r always needing attention
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- I'm biased, as I work here, but I love everything about this store. Great selection of books, toys, games, topped with great coffee and free wifi.
- If you sit on the floor, don't get too comfortable, at some point they'll ask you to get up and find a chair.
- My favorito bookstore.
- Librera, pelculas, juegos de mesa, juguetes, msica y cafetera The Cheesecake Factory. Todo!
- Love shopping for cool board games here!
- Great selection, chill environment, & staff is helpful. :-)
- Con lore y los bebos
- Yay, Books !
- Tienen casi todos los ttulos recientes que aun no encuentras en Mxico, sper amplia y con rea de cafebreria, me encanta