American, Food Truck
6:00am - 2:30pm
6:00am - 2:30pm
- get the prawns appetizer!
- The style of cooking simple, almost rustic, yet decidedly polished suits the restaurant's classy but casual mountain-lodge-like setting better than the fussier French fare of the predecessor.
- Stay away from their brunches: service is veeeery slow, food is mediocre and expensive. Though, dinners are amazing .
- Great brunch
- The Hudson Valley foie gras melts in your mouth. The truffle fries are spectacular!
- Spectacular duck confit biscuits & gravy and corned beef hash on the brunch menu.
- For lunch - try Pan Seared Sea Scallopsw/ Carrot Risotto, Mixed Mushrooms, Asparagus, Pancetta, Shaved Shallots, Ginger-Mirin Drizzle
- Found Steak and Eggs as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- steak tartare was good and the kentucky desert was fantastic. very rich, so it is nice to share to save some calories
- Great for brunch
- Dinner - try the four course option.
- The biscuit was nothing special, but the crab cakes were fresh; poached egg needs some seasoning. Pass on the beignets, esp if you get the pancakes.
- The pancakes are thick & fluffy w/ fresh huckleberries inside that melt in your mouth. The sweetness of the vanilla butter made a nice contrast to the tart berries. Complemented by real maple syrup.
- The grilled octopus (smoky and delicious), Brussels sprouts, and chocolate ganache bar were all too die for!
- Mt Rainier breakfast!! Just great.. Nice ham/applewood bacon you can Go wrong!! Got a great recommendation on wine to follow this dish.. Place is great and staff really friendly.. Totally coming back!
- Best food ever
- Bldg 85 Microsoft
- Grand Marnier prawns are fab!
- Want great food and great service? Walk up the street to the pizza joint. Barfing Frog and their craptastic service does not deserve your money!
- The pancakes are crispy on the outside and warm goodness on the inside!