2020 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
- Top the barbari with spoonfuls of eggplant kashk, a creamy dip of grilled eggplant cooked with onions, garlic and kashk, a whey product:
- Incredibly friendly staff. Cozy neighborhood spot for affordable food.
- They do take MC/VI, but minimum $10. Soup sample was great, if you weren't sure about the taste.
- It's now closed
- Excellent place to sit back in a relaxing environment with delicious food and very friendly staff! BYOB too!
- Looks unassuming from the outside, but terrific pizza.
- The pizza is amazing!
- The pizza is delicious and so is the eggplant appetizer spread.