- Fourth-generation bartender Chris McMillian creates classic-inspired cocktails like ginger-spiked Manhattans at this stylish bar.
- Master mixologist Chris McMillian is one of the top bartenders in the country. He's also an incredible historian and makes artful & well-balanced classic cocktails.
- Cool, modern hotel bar with a laid back attitude. Love the decor! Great Bloody Mary and a super friendly staff!
- Chris is a great bartender - ask him about the etymology of "cocktails"
- Sam makes a wickedly good old fashioned. Second the clover club recommendation.
- Clover Club was awesome - too bad they close at 11pm on weeknights & I only had time for one.
- Hemingway daiquiri from Richaud
- Order the Pimm's cup! It has fresh fruit, and it's huge!
- Chris Mcmillian isn't here anymore but they still make a mean sazerac here..a nice place to relax and have wonderful cocktails.
- Imbibe Magazine recognized Bar Uncommon as having one of the Best Hotel Bars in the South in their March/April 2011 Southern Issue.
- Cocktails are amazing! Ask for a blueberry hill.
- best ramos gin fizz ever.
- Ask for any drink from Chris and Laura. You will not be disappointed!
- from Gumbo Pages: "Chris McMillian is the dean of New Orleans bartenders. One of the best experiences you'll ever have at a bar is to ask Chris for a Mint Julep -- do so and see what happens."