1345 Railroad Ave
Saint Helena, CA 94574
- Dropping in for a cocktail? The American flyer is delicious!
- "Fewer things give me as much pleasure as slurping Hiro Sones Tokyo take on this classic dish. It's the high point of my week, my soul-richening weekly exercise." Chef Kelly McCown
- Okay, fine. Napa isn't technically in the Bay Area, but we couldn't leave this beautiful bowl of ramen
- Average. Bar is too small to accommodate bar patrons and restaurant patrons that arrive early for a drink. We were directed next door by the hostess. Should have eaten dinner there as well.
- I love this place spent many nights with friends here
- Maitake mushroom tempura with Jadori egg...yum!!!
- I love their sauv blanc and can
- Duck liver mousse and Kibbe are both delicious.
- Grilled Edamame with a Sapporo draft is a must to start the end of your day.