Bar Seven Five
Cocktail, Bar, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
75 Wall St (at Water St)
New York, NY 10005
- The signature Se7en 5ive Smash beckons: an elixir composed of Lairds Bonded Applejack, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and mint. Swoon.
- Ask for Ray. Best customer service, hands down!
- The New Old Fashioned is a marvelous drink!
- 75 Smash w/ skirt steak and seafood platter = amazing
- The champagne cocktail : Nuff said!! All of the drinks are out this world!!
- Check in on #Yelp for free glass of wine!!
- Their seasonal suggested cocktails always have a few awesome options. Trust in the servers here. They are also your bartender.
- If you like stupid hotel bars you will love the testicle lights. Blow it out my butt
- Caesar Salad with anchovies is always a treat!
- Order the "tequila old fashioned", it's no longer on the menu but it is absolutely fantastic!! I think it tastes like juicy fruit gum!
- Great bar; try the Dark and Stormy; avoid the "Shrimp jar"
- Nice small lounge for drinks and snacks. Burrata salad is awesome!
- Join us for cocktails at 9pm on Friday - a great opportunity for all of us to hang out before stuff gets cray. Catch up with your favorite Seattleites, San Franciscans, and New Yorkers! #HPlusA
- Order a Corpse Reviver to wake up and start your weekend off right.
- Best Margarita in FiDi. Ties with Mad Dig, but they have more if a cocktail flava at B75.
- If you're looking for quality, atmosphere and the best service on the block, Bar Seven Five is where you should be
- The food is amazing!! I highly suggest getting a cheese plate with a bottle of red!
- Each Andaz Hotel bases its drinks/food on its location. Buy a Perfect Pearl Manhattan, named by the oyster beds that once made up Wall St. More at http://www.partyearth.com/venues/bar-seven-five.
- The dark and stormy is great here. Ask for extra crystallized ginger.
- Cosmos arent on the menu but they are delicious!!!