- Great lunch special for a very cheap price especially for the Upper East side. Don't forget to try the homemade lemonade, its made with lime and its just the right taste for a West Indian person!!!!
- Best sushi on the UES
- Awful sushi... nithing else to add.
- great lunch special, quick and tasty
- The delivery driver brought our $50 sushi platter and handed it to us sideways. It was toppled all over the place and the wasabi was all over the sushi. He could care less.
- The dinner bento box is a pretty good deal. I couldn't even finish it and it's 15 bucks.
- Their rolls are good but don't get the sashimi =P
- Bamboo sushi is A rated and has the best wait staff ad sushi chefs anywhere,their services is great the food lis great I eat at bamboo sushi 4 times a week I highly recommend this place
- Great sushi
- Delivery Notice: Simply put, I just $14.00 (10.XX + tax and tip) for one sushi roll & no compensation for my hungry because they made a mistake and choose to not fix it immediately. Go elsewhere.
- Have the bento box. Delicious and the best deal in the city
- Great Gyoza and huge bento box!
- Delicious sushi. I recommend the spicy roll combo. The spicy mayo is excellent here.