Music Venue, Nightclub, Concert Hall
124 Market Pl (at E Lombard St)
Baltimore, MD 21202
- If you take 4 or 5 Jameson shots while you're here the bartender mighty give you one free. And you could black out.
- Park in little Italy
- Cool Place to see a show
- Interesting venue. Drinks are expensive.
- Support local music. Buy merchandise! Have fun! Tip the bathroom attendants:)
- Dope sound system.. get there early if ya want to be close. Security is chill
- If ur short, get here early for a good visual!
- Great venue. Great seating and great sound.
- Parking available close by
- No re-entry. Brutal.
- Assholes work the door! Beware you may not bring in your own rx drugs and they love power tripping!
- Euphorics were awesome!
- Arrive early for sold out shows. It's great to be in front but head to the back for merch and a less crowded view.
- they should really start giving away water to people
- The bartenders were petting a dog sitting on the bar. Did not bother to wash hands afterwards
- Awkward to mix at but great staff and super helpful
- Ahhhhhh! The music is Fugettaboutit!LOVE!
- Neat venue, but sound quality was meh. Love that they have local brews available at the bar besides Boh.
- Tip the Bathroom Attendants.
- Always a good time