- Love Bagel Me, never bad food or bad service, everyone is wonderful!!! Get the Veggie Delight or Turkey bacon avo with Ranch!!!
- Everyone who works here is rude and slow. All the food/condiments are way overpriced.
- amazing bagels in the Orange area, the egg sandwiches are soooo good!
- Everyone here is really nice and the food is reasonably priced :)
- Allie S. needs a hug.
- Three dollars for a OJ is too expensive.
- Long wait!!!! But their bagels are worth it. Also, no debit or credit cards for purchases under 10 bucks. So I bought a 10 dollar gift cert and my bagel. Figured I'll Pre-pay my future bagel trips ;)
- One lox, red onion, tomato, and cream cheese to go please. Delicious.
- Burgers are delicious! Try bacon avocado if you want to indulge in deliciousness!
- Best Bagels Around!!!
- Quick lunch break? Place your order online ahead of time, walk in, pick up, and walk out. Remember to be aggressive when looking for parking during the lunch hour!
- Veggie Bagel Pizza for lunch. Very nice.
- I love this place because they have REAL bagels, which are delicious. I want them to add a vegan cream cheese option!