French, Tea Room
$ $ $ $
845 Hornby St (btwn Smithe & Robson St)
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2E7
Lists & rankings
- Gents, the best manhattan cocktail in the city, Sinatra would be proud.
- Great atmosphere, cozy spaces and great drinks. The Manhattans were especially good!
- Excellent service and dining experience!
- A Vancouver Tradition. Not for those on a budget. Old school wood and leather bar with live piano man. Sink into a comfy chair and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Come for afternoon tea. Sandwiches and pastries super fresh! Great lunch specials and superb service too.
- They're surprisingly empty for Sunday morning brunch. You can walk in at prime time without a reservation.
- Great selection of whisky and top class service. Worth the premium cost.
- Go for tea & cocktails
- Don't miss the Afternoon Tea on the weekends.
- Great brunch spot, with impeccable service and great ambiance. Prices are high.
- High tea is great and the service is awesome. Definitely must order their truffle fries! They are to die for.
- No matter how old I get I come here to feel like a proper grown up.
- Come to Bacchus for cocktails in big wooden chairs in a dark, fireplace-lit room. Free almonds and peanuts to snack on at your table.
- Foodict tips: try their Duck Confit and must get their add-on side dish: Bacchus Frites with Parmesan & Truffle Oil - won't regret! Go to foodictionary.net for the complete review!
- Rolling Rock available on tap starting today (sept 26, 2011)
- High Tea is always wonderful. Great place to relax and people watch
- Enjoy a cocktail, and indulge your sweet tooth by sharing the dessert platter with a friend or two.
- Beautiful loving. Large open Windows. Great relaxation.