33 2nd St (at State St)
Troy, NY 12180
- Really cool atmosphere, but usually empty when I've gone. Good pizza, nice beer selection too.
- Rome's Inferno is awesome! *spicy*!
- This was out first time here. It was a nice relaxed vibe. Great beer selection. We had the Dog Fish punkin beer. Delish! The pizza was ok. We asked for extra crispy crust and it came out doughy.
- Head here for trivia every Tuesday! But don't be surprised if 'Want a Turtle' kicks your butt!
- Tuesday -- trivia night.
- They'll make pizzas to order - try one with all your favorites, or without cheese, for those lactose intolerant among us.
- Say "Hi" to Andy