B Ocean Resort, Fort Lauderdale
- snack bar in the lobby had fruit, juice, sandwiches, and some other selections
- Perfect hotel for a night before a cruise
- Except hotel right on the beach.
- Awesome location!
- This is a nice beachfront hotel. It's currently going thru a restaurant and lobby Reno. Don't eat at Dos Caminos, it's overpriced generic Mexican food. Find a Chuy's or Pollo Tropical instead.
- Don't use the ATM. They charged me $6.50 dollars for a $20 withdrawal. Valet parking is only cash.
- Great location! Don't get a room on the pool level. My room was damp and smelt like wet carpet. Look closely at your bill when leaving. My temp hold for my stay was $7165 for 1 week. Computer glitch.
- Its nice but its a Florida nice which so much lower than other places.
- Beware of hidden fees (parking, resort fees, etc)