Azrieli Center Mall (קניון עזריאלי)
- 49 , 22 NIS
- These 3 buildings house the biggest commercial centre in the region. On the top is the highest observatory in the Middle East. Tip: Have a romantic dinner at 2C restaurant located on the 49th floor
- . , !
- If you don't have an internet connection in your mobile/laptop u can use the free internet station near to the elevator in the 1st floor. Sometimes it's useful.
- Dont forget to take a trip to the top to experience the highest observatory in the Middle East!
- Best view!!
- on 49, go to 2c to get a sense of how tel aviv is laid out. (2c faces the med). feel free, i think, to skip that meal here and hit brasserie around the corner instead
- Tren istasyonunun hemen altnda , ilgin ve elenceli , mutlaka gidip grn
- Poor choice of shops. Disappointed
- The observatory, while having a spectacular view, is not worth the 22 shekels is costs to ride the elevator. Lots of people just walked right by the cashier and just got on the elevator also.
- . .
- ' .
- To say the service is terrible would be an understatement..
- Friendly but incompetent service
- Try the food at Pol Cafe on the third floor, just outside of the holme's place - Tastes just like homemade
- -400 ,
- For me it's a symbol of Israel!