Awakenings Coffee & Tea Co.
Wine Bar, Coffee Shop, Tea Room
2734 Erie Ave (at Michigan Ave.)
Cincinnati, OH 45208
- Hot chocolate was good
- Blue Oven bread on Sundays during the winter. The English muffins will change your life.
- Bring money or get change for the parking meter.
- My favorite coffeeshop in the city. Try a skim latte with three shots and a single dash of Irish Cream.
- Stop in Thurs-Sat evenings for a wine tasting (or just buy a glass any day) and make sure to get a spinach and feta crousant as well!
- Loved loved loved
- on the espresso / and you can sit in the middle of the square and relax
- Wifi password is coffeeandwine
- Great iced coffee roast!
- People love to meet there 4 coffee, and nice wine selection for happy hour. I like that dogs are always walking by with their cool owners.
- Good espresso bar with afternoon meeting/studying environment. Mocha is great!
- Smells fantastic inside and they do wine tastings. Future HH spot?
- Classy joint, but be ready to pay for parking if you drive in.
- Great coffee, and great for working, meeting with friends, and people watching. Stop by during a Sunday walk and see Miller Gallery, or come in after a great meal at Tellers.
- wifi pw is awakenings
- I love the mocha rage frappe! It's my favorite drink. Try it with soy for a nutty flavor. :)
- they sell Donna's Gourmet Cookies here! so yum. coffee was good too :)
- We open at 6.30 on weekdays and 7.30 on weekends. Stop calling to ask.