$ $ $
3340 Fm 1092 Rd
Sugar Land, TX 77459
- Try the lobster ravioli and a crowd favorite - the apple tart. The French-born chef, Frdric Perrier was also the private chef for the French ambassador to the United Nations for four years.
- Ozzie bucco is the best here!
- Don't go, very rude!
- Houston Restaurant Weeks all of August 2011!!! French onion soup is soooo yummy! Also try the brochette.
- They have a prix fix at 530pm that is a great deal.
- Try the great business lunch specials (not open sunday or monday)