AU – Terrace Dining Room (TDR)
4400 Massachusetts Ave NW (at American University - Mary Graydon Center)
Washington, DC 20016
- Be nice to the employees. They deserve respect.
- TDR. Where forks are an endangered species.
- It all sucks.
- They need to have that superb chocolate pie everyday.
- Advisory: You should probably avoid 99% of all meat served here, seeing as we just got served COMPLETELY RAW chicken. And this isn't the first time...
- The omelettes are wonderful in the morning. Get here early for the shortest line!
- Always say thank you to the employees- it equally brighten their day
- The food here is made with anger, baked right in. Chances are you'll get yelled at by the employees at least once.
- Try the coffee it's so good! It will be the best decision you make all day.
- When in doubt, get some pizza.
- Eat the bananas with hot fudge
- The schedule on the weekends is abominable.
- Keep an eye out for Firewok's baked potato bars and/or Curry nights... Delicious!
- They never refill the chocolate milk, don't expect it for dinner, but maybe an early lunch
- Not only am I a boss, but now I am the mayor, too.
- Get here before 8:00am to avoid the crowds
- Blueberry bagels = happnin' snappnin' ... But be careful, they stain your hands blue. ^_^
- Farm to fork bread is always to die for