Grocery Store, Supermarket
216 5th Ave (at Union St)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Always clean and the people are friendly.
- Who would guess that a neighborhood grocery store would have a way more than decent olive bar that beats the likes of Union Market at a far better price?
- Old-style supermarket -- reminds me of the NYC supermarkets I went to as a little kid.
- Lot of choice, big, and extended opening hours!
- Great new supermarket in the slope. Prices are much lower than Key Foods. Great selection also!
- Organic selection has tripled over last 2 years
- Clean store, average prices (mostly), but all most every time I'm here they don't have something I need.
- Red. Bull.
- They deliver to the Slope people!
- Checkout workers are lazy and rude. Expect them to visibly sigh when you go to the register and actually make them do their jobs!
- They have great fruits & make fantastic sandwiches !!!!!!!!