Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Event Space
- See a show. Get crunk.
- Beautiful venue! Well worth the drive from Stl. Cant wait to come back
- Best venue to see concerts in KC! This historic theater has plenty of beauty to go with its amazing acoustics.
- Awesome building with great concerts!
- Hope the chandelier doesn't fall on anyone!
- Make sure you check out the bar The Indie that's attached to it. Open until 3am Thursday - Sunday.
- Beautiful Architecture.
- Halloween parties are mind blowing here....
- Hide yo kids, hide yo glow sticks... They're taking away your glow sticks at dub fest.
- Poor lighting for thr mass exit. Its the power & light district for pete sake. Turn on the lights
- The beauty of a classic theater with the modern conveniences you want. A KC gem.
- Incredible, historic venue. If you get a chance to see a concert there, take it! A theater not to be missed.
- The Indie Bar (accessible through a door in the lobby) has approximately 10-12 beers on tap which can be brought into The Midland if you're wanting more selection than what's covered inside the venue.
- Beautiful old theater!
- Great place for an event or concert. There not a bad seat in the house!
- check out this site! cheapest online for social media promotion
- This band sucks.
- BB King with Jim
- Don't miss the bar on the very top floor. Probably the best place to see an act in the city.
- Check out the lobby area across from the beer stands there is a charging station for all types of phones!