Arnold's Lobster & Clam Bar
Seafood, Ice Cream, Mini Golf
- You like good seafood? Clams, shrimp, lobster. Whatever. Just come here. Order a ton of food, stuff your face & leave happy. If you've still got energy, grab an ice cream and play some mini golf. Pow!
- You can't go here without trying the onion rings. Divine!
- Go Raw - Wellfleet Oysters and Little Necks!
- No place to sit? Keep walking, the seating area in this place is humongous. Get some fried seafood and a couple of blonde ales, top it off with mini golf and ice cream.
- Cash only!
- Great onion rings
- The clam chowder was really good...some of the best I've had in the Cape...
- Best onion rings! Lobster roll is like eating a hole lobster. So much! I have never had a bad meal here!
- Great place to eat like cattle from a trough!
- If you're in the mood for salad but want lobster too, I highly recommend the Wedge Salad with a Lobster a salad add-on. Delicious! Bacon bits + lobster = TOTAL WIN!
- The best onion rings, awesome fried shrimp. Get there a few mins before they open or else be stuck in a long line that forms quickly
- Don't waste your money on the mini golf, horrible course designs!
- Can't get a much better lobster roll. (And if you are up for it, you could get ice cream & play minigolf afterwards)
- The lines get really long, so be prepared to wait. And once you're in, eat EVERYTHING.
- Best black & white shakes on the Cape
- The line is almost always long because this place is great. The pro move is to send someone from your party inside to grab beers for you to slug while you're waiting on line.
- Cash or check only!!
- best onion rings in the world. I get either the steamers or the fried scallops, which in my opinion blow the fried clams away.
- Lobster, fried oysters and clams
- The Mecca of fried seafood in Cape Cod. Go splitty-splitty on fried shrimp + clam strips. The *small* onion ring is the size of Mount Everest. Clam chowder so good it's worth eating in summer.