Shoreditch, Greater London E2 7JF
- Nice spot to have a lunch in the sun with several benches around the gazebo to lounge on. There's also a solid public ping-pong table in the middle!
- One of the earliest social housing schemes ever built. A pretty neighbourhood near Shoreditch, try Leilas Cafe, the Boundary Cafe or Allpress for Lunch.
- Nice spot to enjoy a coffee
- Nice place to enjoy the sun
- one of the best kept secret park in london
- Arnold Circus was built with the rubble of the Old Nichol slum. It was one of London's most notorious slums, demolished to build Boundary Estate which now surrounds the Circus.
- Sitting in the gardens of one of UK's first council estates always makes me proud of some of the things we got right as a country over the years.
- Nice place but untidy, lot of trash around
- Beautiful quiet park to take a break from your errands in Shoereditch.
- Weird name.