Scenic Lookout, Park, Other Outdoors
Off Lake Shore Dr (btw Ferry & British Landing)
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
- Lots of steps but worth it!
- beautiful scene and nature
- 207 Steps one way - I did it & my heart is still ok, hopefully. Gorgeous view of the water!
- Unparalleled views
- Gorgeous view from the top. Steps going up are brutal. You can take a carriage through the center of the island to it. You can go from Arch rock inland toward the cemetery and down the Grand hill back
- Go during off season, too crowded to see it sometimes
- Take the stairs, you will get a better view.
- Amazing view and well kept paths.
- Such an amazing view! On your way back down, walk through the hidden paths. They are labeled on signs, but not many choose to enjoy them. They are worth the extra walking!
- Worth the walk through the woods. You can also come with a carriage ...
- Awesome view!
- Just so you know.. The sign says 1/2 mile from the fort. The sign lies. ;) Just keep going! It's worth it!
- The view is beautiful.