Arbor Lodge Park
Park, Dog Run, Performing Arts
N Delaware Ave (N Dekum St)
Portland, OR 97217
- Cool pesticide free park!
- Love this open beautiful park but too many dogs off leash outside of the designated area. I always see untrained dogs on the loose causing chaos.
- Something for everyone including 4-legged friends
- This has been built into a really nice place! My ex and I used to come here.
- Lots of grass. Tennis courts. Basketball. Children's area. Dog park.
- designated dog friendly off-leash area
- Love having a pesticide free park for the pets and kiddos
- The park is great for baseball, soccer, playground for Kids who are disabled. Great tennis court plus a designated area for the dog park that is off leash and you should see nice ppl pesticide free!!
- ADA compliant playground is great for kids of all abilities. Cute turtle statues. Can get hot in the sun.
- Really nice neighborhood park