Electronics, Mobile Phones
- Very bold move making this the first landline-only iPhone.
- Choose the (PRODUCT) RED iPod nano & Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS in Africa. It costs the same as all the others!
- Apple - - Just Got Even Better and Better Than Ever - -
- Freee wifi!!!
- Come in. Touch the pretty things. Leave feeling better than others.
- The (APPLE) RED Smart Cover for your iPad is here. Choose the (APPLE) RED Smart Cover and Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS.
- charge your dying iPhone here!
- Check their website for their free (very cool) events and workshops.
- Looking for gifts? We hope you'lltake a look at the(PRODUCT)RED range
- free internet. fast upload.
- Great restrooms.
- The apple exclusive ADOPTED cases are sweet!
- Ask for a demo of the iPad
- If you have an old iPod, bring it here to recycle it! (and while you're browsing for new gadgets, be on the lookout for cute techie boys)
- Sit in the theatre upstairs and chill out while the fanboys and girls fawn over the gadgets
- Checked out new computers
- really fun and entertaining and it's fun to spend 1 hour there without getting bored, and it's really cool and big and has so many cases that are amazing and has many floors with cool apple products
- It's been under construction for a while, but when it opens, one can only imagine the hi-tech glory that awaits. Will the toilets charge your phone? The possibilities!
- Just buy the computer already. Other people would like to check it out.
- Avoid peak times like during lunch or immediately after work. The Apple store always has excellent service, but if you want to browse, beat the crowds.