Apple West 14th Street
Electronics, Mobile Phones
- It's more efficient to keep all your money here and then ask for permission from Apple when you want to spend it on non-Apple goods and services.
- Leave your iPhone in a taxi in the rush between shows? Stop in here to replace it. You can also check your email and use their restroom (on the 3rd floor).
- You can't leave Chelsea without a stop off at the Apple store at 14th Street and 9th Avenue. A beautiful 3 story loft building with a sexy glass curtain covering it.
- Why r stairs so nutty to maneuver i always think I'm going to fall
- Choose the (PRODUCT) RED iPod nano & Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS in Africa. It costs the same as all the others!
- The (APPLE) RED Smart Cover for your iPad is here. Choose the (APPLE) RED Smart Cover and Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS.
- The Genius Bar is a great place to meet and take advantage of vulnerable people in (technology) crisis, if that's what you're into. Every customer here looks like they could use a stiff drink.
- Dear AppStore by Apple... iphone users, we would like to shop in Turkey. High prices, large companies buy and sell iphone abroad. iphone5 price is currently $ 1100 ;-(
- The Honeycrisps are the best when they're in season, but you can't go wrong with a classic Braeburn or Fuji
- Mas amplia que la de la 5 avenida y sobre todo menos gente! Recomendable para los adictos a Apple como yo.
- Check out the computers!
- Killer public restroom on the third floor.
- Great place to charge your iPhone when you're out of battery!
- They should rename it "the moron bar" with exceptionally slow service and no regard for appointment time.
- Awesome service. I've never had a bad experience. Everyone is super nice and very friendly.
- You can NEVER have too many Apple products
- Even if the Genius Bar help desk is booked solid, try explaining your predicament to the staff. If it's compelling, they'll usually try to help you out!
- Pro tip: Bathrooms on the third floor.
- This place sucks.
- Excellent tech specialists in the Genius Bar. One in particular, Yaw, was very accommodating. My iPhone 5 was giving me problems, and after he inspected it, I was given a new one free of charge!