Ann & Tony's - An Original Arthur Avenue Restaurant
$ $ $
- order the Chicken Marsala my favorite dish.
- Great service and positively delicious food. Can't wait to come back. I LOVED the spaghetti and meatballs! My bf had the shrimp fried diavolo and he said it was the best he's EVER had.
- This 90 year old restaurant is a gem! We loved the Garlic bread, Stuffed Artichoke Hearts, & the Spaghetti Carbonara!
- The food and the service was amazing
- The food was not fresh and came cold.
- So special
- I think the string beans were canes defiantly not fresh & I think my rigatoni & broc di rap was in in chic stock & I told them I was a vegetarian!!!! Not happy.
- Are you looking for an Arthur Avenue Restaurant?" Go to www.annandtonysonline.com to get a gift certificate for $10 off your next visit.