Ann Siang Hill

Other Outdoors, Scenic Lookout, Government
Ann Siang Road (Ann Siang Road)
Singapore,

Tips

  • Try the pattisier here
  • Beautiful place to walk
  • Beautiful serene views of the city.
  • Did u know? Area was originally known as Scotts Hill & Gemmils Hill, after Charles Scott and John Gemmil who bought the lands in the vicinity in 19th century. Source: Remember Singapore blog
  • Many pubs and bars here. Happening place on Fridays and Saturdays!
  • This small park is truly a backyard of shophouses! But the small garden along the hill is cute, and the view is fine and make Singapore looks very cramp!
  • Very happening on Fridays. Majority here are angmo. And SPG of course...
  • This was originally a nutmeg plantation locally called qing shan ting that was bought by Chia Ann Siang, a wealthy Chinese saw-miller. Most of the houses here were built between 1903 and 1941.

Nearby places

45 Ann Siang Hill #02-02 (Ann Siang Hill Park)
1 Kadayanallur St