Ann Arbor Farmers' Market
- Take a trip back to local produce and food. It's all in the taste. The atmosphere makes the day!
- With seasonal fruits, veggies, meats and breads each week, the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market in historic Kerrytown is an exceptional and unique experience available year-round.
- Open year-round in a beautiful open-air marketplace in the heart of the Kerrytown neighborhood, the Ann Arbor Farmers Market is the best place around to shop locally! A2gov.org/market.
- Awesome #glutenfree goodies. My faves are the apple cake, peanutbutter cookies, and OMG! The BROWNIES!!
- Bring your own reusable bag; it cuts down on trash and is usually more sturdy than those from the merchants.
- Stop in an stock up on fresh fruits & veggies while on DHERBS FULL BODY CLEANSE
- I got a country levain bread and soft goat cheese from White Lotus Farms, homemade is best! I paired it with a peach jam from another stall and I'm in heaven.
- the main farmer's market in ann arbor.
- Mini bouquets of flowers for a steal--two for $5!
- Huge fan of the gluten free items from Tasty Bakery
- Buy a coffee, cheese and a baguette and pretend you're fancy for a day
- Fresh vegetables and they have several gluten-free foods as well!
- The market features live music in the summers on Wednesday evenings from 4pm - 8pm
- One of the better farmers markets in SE MI. Lots of amazing fresh food and variety. Bring a bag! (Preferably a reusable tote if you really want to fit in.)
- Super yummy food and lots of fresh fruits, veggies, honeys, syrups, coffees and more. A very cozy market feel right next to Kerry town. (And great for comma high students during lunch!)
- You can buy chocolate covered cashews which can be a good snack.
- Wonderful veggie selection. Pilar's eggplant tamales are unreal. Shoot for a gluten-free peanut butter cookie or berry bar after. from Tasty Bakery.
- Great selection of local, organic produce and baked goods. Visit the Mill Pond bakery stand for the best pretzels ever and Mindo chocolates for unbeatable brownies!
- They consistently have around 90 vendors.