Anglers Maine's Family Seafood Restaurant
213-255 E Main St
Searsport, ME 04974
- Amazing desserts! And since i'm the mayor... it tastes even better.
- Can't go wrong with anything here, but they have some of the best clam bellies you will find!
- Fried oysters, added lobster for $9.99, coleslaw, onion rings were great
- Loved the fried oysters, onion rings, coleslaw and fresh chips.
- There is nothing worse then bad seafood. That's exactly what you get here.
- Although the food was good, just get desert!! Gingerbread and whip cram is a family favorite!
- The citrus chicken is definitely worth a try! Great service and great food!
- Don't go!!!
- Most terrible no good seafood in all of Maine.
- Food here is So bad...