Andy's Frozen Custard
Ice Cream, Desserts
3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Looks like a laundromat, tastes like a custard shop
- Custard is yummy, but they tend to get our order wrong. Incorrect size or flavor or cup/cone.
- Great dessert spot. After ordering, step to your right and watch the machines churn out new custard.
- Get the James Brownie Funky Jackhammer. YUM!
- Just like Leon's Frozen Custard in Milwaukee that I grew up with! Finally true frozen custard in the Chicago area!
- Any of the concretes are terrific!
- Pumpkin Pie Concrete. Amazing.
- try their floats, but always ask for the sprecher's in a bottle. they have root beer, cream soda, and orange dream. i recommend root bear and orange dream.
- The mint chip concrete is delicious!
- It is better than colvers
- Reminds me of Kopp's in Milwaukee. Not as good, but best around here!
- Tasty... but didn't seem like anything too special or unique, just like any other "local" place!
- i have more affinity for their pecan almonds than their custard, but it's an evanston staple. would also recommend taking home their pints because you can get more flavors (e.g. cherry bordeaux)
- Custard, family, ice cream, etc
- Custard and college girls, but mostly the custard
- Key lime concrete is so yummy!
- The magic raspberry concrete is amazing! I also suggest you to add some roasted pecans and crushed oreos in it, gets even more delicious!
- The magic chocolate raspberry concrete made with chocolate custard is my latest favorite.
- Everything is good here. My favorite is the Magic Rasberry.
- The James Brown is so gooooood! But if you don't want to over do it just go with the hot fudge sundae