American Tap Room
Terminal C (DCA Airport)
- The food is really good! But the service took forever! The waitress messed up with our check, we waited for 20 minutes and ended up leaving the 10 dollars she charged us wrong behind!
- One of the only options in Terminal C to catch sports on TV.
- Steak Sandwich
- Fast breakfast. Veggie omelet with feta is awesome.
- The tap room burger is neither the best nor the worst. A solid meh.
- DC Brau is really good.
- If I'm paying $18 for chicken and waffles, I kind of expect to get real maple syrup, not Mrs. Butterworth's...
- recommend the blackened chicken sandwich. fries are awesome, lemonade is not too shabby
- Wow, amazing food for an airport restaurant. The fried chicken sandwich is no joke, try it.
- They take priority pass now! Truly a game changer.
- Fastest service of any bar I've ever been to. Food comes out eerily quickly after you order. Mitigates the pain of gate 35X.