American Girl Place
Toys & Games
835 N Michigan Ave (at Water Tower Pl.)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Do not look into the eyes of the dolls. They will steal your soul!
- they took my money...all of it...literally shook it out of my pockets with doll giggles... (via Scoville)
- Holy smokes...they are printing money here.
- Learn the secrets of styling doll hair in the AG salon! Sign up on arrival at the store (be prepared to part with $10-$20!), the stylists book up quickly.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Kids with allergies will be thrilled that they can dine in style at the store's cafe on artfully arranged tea sandwiches made with gluten-free bread and dairy-free desserts.
- If you are a man, there are many places for you to sit and relax while the womenfolk shop.
- Nothing is more precious than a smile on your child's face. This place has nothing but smiles.
- Very good place to have a small (2-4 person) birthday party. Great value for the price and highly recommended. P.S. The spaghetti is very good.
- A girl's dream come true
- What a rip off, $160!!!!! It made my daughter happy though!!
- Traci K is wrong, you are not allowed to eat the dolls.
- This place is terrifying and upsetting. Dolls == terrifying; that I wasn't the one raking in the cash people pay for these is totally upsetting. Really people? Really?
- Inbelievable cult following for over priced , been around too long , they all look the same made in china junk. A far far cry from the original American Girls. God help us
- I used to dream about having one if these dolls when I was a kid! This store is heaven or little girls. There are doll hospitals, salons, boutiques, and treats. Such a cute store!
- The Mecca for young girls everywhere!
- So...I give my give my girls a budget. Keeps the begging down & it's a little math exercise as well.
- Dont miss the Doll Hair Salon. Your young one will love it.
- Just try to resist...
- Go in knowing what you want. It is over whelming!
- Chicken pot pie!