American Craft Kitchen & Bar
American, Hotel Bar
- The best breakfast/brunch!! Delicious!
- Check out the Buffet. Pretty darn nice!
- Jennifer is the best of some nice waitstaff. On the menu at night, the shrimp fettucine is a must have.
- The lunch buffet is good. $20 bucks, but if you are here for a conference it gets busy fast.
- Uma boa opo para quem quer jantar no hotel (Hyatt Regency Chicago).
- Me encant! Men sper diferente y con varias opciones :)
- Catfish was great!
- Breakfast buffet
- The breakfast buffet is a good value meal. Beverage included.
- Great chicken soup if you're under the weather (and probably if you're not as well!)
- Table Service
- Pulled Pork sandwich is a must!
- Kind of a small dinner menu but food is pretty good.
- The breakfast was delicious. There is an omelette bar that you can get your own custom made omelette prepared. They really do the best omelette. The breakfast buffet offers many great choices as well.
- The breakfast buffet is great. Tip: go over to buffet and get great cheeses and meats intended for sandwiches and take them to omelette bar for the best omelette EVER!
- As a New Jersian, the ham, egg, a d cheese sandwhich was one of the best I have ever had. Dinner was good as well.
- Chicken soup is light but filling.
- Really good breakfast. Book with AAA package and get breakfast included for free
- Breakfast buffet was quite good. Get it included with your room and save $20
- Orange French toast is fantastic!!!