American Airlines Theatre
Theater, Performing Arts
227 W 42nd St (btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- The Importance of Being Earnest!!! It's awesome!!!
- This theatre is an upgrade from the Admirals Club Lounge.
- Such a funny show!! Extended thru July...check it out! Hip Tix members get 2-4-1 TIX thru the end of April<3
- Ushers are assholes but it's a beautiful theater
- Built in 1918, Cole Porter musicals once premiered here! Completely renovated and reopened in 2000.
- Join hiptix...great deal if you are young....and it held to be cute;)
- Go early and visit the 5th floor lounge. It has balconies. Don't worry - there are elevators.
- Beautiful, small theatre. great views of the stage from any seat.
- Nice theater but in a loud part of town -- could hear yelling from outside during the play!
- You can get here well before the play starts and hang out at the 5th floor lounge. It's pretty cool
- This theater is air conditioned to arctic temperatures. Bring a sweater.
- Bring a sweatshirt. The theatre is an icebox.
- Everyday Rapture is wonderful! Sherie Rene Scott has an absolutely beautiful voice! See it.
- True West rules!
- Every seat is enjoyable. We have seen such brilliant productions here, from Stoppard to Shepherd and Bernhardt:Hamlet.
- Decent seats for The Price!
- One of the more comfy theaters. Don't forget your sippy cup!
- located right in buys times square, try to get front mezz
- Nice small theater. Noises off
- A REAL Tony trophy is here on display lol