AMC Star Fitchburg 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Monday-Thursday all movies at least a week old are $5 all day
- Movies are $5.00 Mon.-Thurs. excluding holidays before 6:00. After 6:00 its only $7.50!
- Go early and carry a big purse! The price of tickets and food is ridiculous.
- By far the best main stream theatre in Madison. Best seating, sound, picture and overall experience.
- Watch your step on the stairs closest to Commerce Park Dr. There is a 6 inch lip on the top step the at will cause you to fall and die.
- The parking is terrible. No lines in the lot so its a f@#$ing free for all.
- Yes am rilly like the area
- Pricey but always a good experience. Just wished they still had active shutter glasses for the Imax
- Stubs card = boss
- The theater seats are disgusting.
- Did the imam. Saw How to train your dragon. Movie was great, Imax really well done.
- Comfy reclining seats
- The recliners are awesome!
- This place is really dirty seat are full of sex stains and the floor is full of soda spilled on it
- Imax 3D... that is all
- great theater - we occasionally drive out of our way to see an IMAX show here!
- Going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy with Jay.
- It's no Cantera 30, but a fine theater. Laser beams and all that.
- $5 movies until 6:00 pm weekdays!
- Life Preservers Under the Seat