AMC River East 21
322 E Illinois St (btwn Fairbanks Ct & McClurg Ct)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Watch a movie.
- My favorite movie spot in Chicago
- Hooray titties
- I had 5 teen age brats kicked out of the theater at beginning of film. People clapped as they were escorted out. Stand up when people are being rude. Get AMC security. They will help.
- Parking is $16, so you might want to consider taking the el.
- Great place to see a movie, but DON'T buy any concessions. It's highway robbery with these prices. (Just get some goodies from the Walgreen's two doors down.)
- Look online for advanced screenings
- Money saver tip: Swing by Walgreens before the movie to grab snacks and a drink. Stuff it all in a big purse.
- No flasks allowed. Just sayin.
- Be sure to stop by PJ Clarke's around the corner.
- moviewatchers get free popcorn on Wednesdays but sometimes you get a free large popcorn and drink or free movie ticket as well. great value: )
- Old people sure have a lot to talk about
- Smile! You are at a movie.
- You're movie experience isn't complete without grabbing a CINNAMON PRETZEL from the concession area!!! Great theaters, but sure to get to your movie at least 15-20 minutes early, especially on the wee
- check with the guest services desk for coupons for concessions...
- Best place to see movies.
- that isn't good idea if you want watch this movie
- Don't talk.
- Enjoy the murals of famous movie characters throughout the different lobbies.