AMC Palm Promenade 24
Cineplex, Movie Theater
770 Dennery Rd (btwn Palm & Del Sol Blvd)
San Diego, CA 92154
- Watch at nite there's secret lovers around cheating
- If your going to midnight showing and have a Costco card so worth it
- This place it OK for early showings .. Vine with time so you can get a good seat and get your food
- 3D IMAX. Need I say more?
- If you see movies frequently join STUBS - totally worth it!!!
- Cheap movies tickets and now they have the free style soda machine
- You don't have to hide your food anymore...feel free to walk in with a box of pizza if you'd like (I've seen people do that).
- One stop shop fro everything you need!
- For some reason this AMC doesn't give military discounts anymore!
- Be smart go to Carl Jr get 2 famous star put it in your girls purse and two bottle sodas in your back pocket a baggy shirt untuck over it and walk in.U just save $20,tats right being getto is good;)
- Love this place
- If you purchase tickets online you still have to wait in line to have them printed
- Great movie spot!
- I had the pizza and my nephew had the chicken tender combo. They were both pretty good!
- Can get crowded when a new movie comes out
- Inexpensive pricing!
- Es barato para invitar a alguien
- cheap tickets!
- It's $3.99 all day every Sunday and Monday!