AMC Mansell Crossing 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Holy shit guys lets replace the seats! These seats have been here since they opened in 1995!
- Incredibly out of date theater. Top price in the area, non-digital, no stadium seating. It's clear that AMC hasn't invested money in this theater since it opened in the 90's.
- Movie lovers, get the Stubs Card! You'll eat... free movie tickets and concessions upgrades!
- Polite staff and crew.
- Try playing, "what's sticking to the bottom of my shoe" in theater 2. It's loads of fun.
- This theater needs stadium-style seating in the worst way!
- Chairs are extremely uncomfortable!!!! Cost of movie is also ridiculous!
- Very nice staff!
- I really wish that people were not so ignorant and realized that since movie theatres are part of a corporation, individual theatres have no control over their ticket and concessions prices .
- Two tickets to a 3D movie were $27
- The seats are incredibly uncomfortable.
- I see tips that the theater is out of date and nasty....that was 2011, well 2013 and no changes. It's like walking into 1994.
- People should not be allowed in after a show has started! Half empty theatre and TWO arrive 30 min in and have to climb over us? 1st & last time here!
- Get an AMC Stubs card to get free upgrades from medium to large on drinks and popcorn!
- The amc might renovate this theater
- This AMC is dated, in need of a serious reno!
- Godamn this movie theater opened in 1994 when I was born and now I remember going to AMC Mansell Crossing 14 when i was a baby,little kid and 14 and 15 year old
- Staff are nice. Bathrooms and entrance are spotless. Small, damaged screen in theater 6. Carpet, deco, chairs uncomfortably outdated. Husband says, "At all costs, never come here again."
- Decorations are definitely outdated. I hear they are planning to move into north point mall across the street. That should definitely help AMC's business here.
- If you join lifetime fitness you can get movie tickets amc for 7 dollars 50 cents thru the mail!!