AMC La Jolla 12
Movie Theater, Cineplex
8657 Villa La Jolla Dr Ste 129 (Nobel Dr)
La Jolla, CA 92037
- The new seats are awesome!
- The new seats are amazing. So is the soda mixing machine.
- AMC is stepping up their game! Cinepolis style seats without the premium pricing (for now). Grab tickets at Costco before coming and save!
- Check out the new comfy reclining seats! The theater is still under construction but eventually all 12 screens will have the new seats. Each screen has a maximum capacity of 50ppl but its rather empty
- It smells really weird in the theaters and the bathroom smells like bengay and baby powder
- I love the reclining seats and reserving your seat ahead of time.
- This gem of an AMC multiplex is great, because every theater has reserved seating, and every seat is a comfortable recliner - for about the same price as a conventional AMC theater!
- Very comfortable seats
- Absolutely love their seats! Very comfortable. Some may have issue with the amount of 21+ showings, but after suffering through many movies with groups of very chatty teens, I don't mind it at all.
- They make it difficult to get in. You stand in line 2 or 3 times even if you buy tickets online! At Kiosk, front door & again to get into 21+ section! BIZARRE! Great seats & love the soda selection
- Veronica Mars!!
- New red leather seats with power reclining...back to being the best theatre in UTC/La Jolla!
- About half the theatre's under construction until June. Go to Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, or Plaza Bonita until they finish.
- Smelled like ass in there
- Love the reclining chairs.
- The best AMC in SD chairs are big and comfortable I really loved it
- Super sweet
- I love this place- the seats are sooo comfortable!! Cash bar is available for most theatre's :)
- Those seats
- Such comfortable chairs! They recline and are very soft, great for a date.