AMC Fork & Screen Buckhead
3340 Peachtree Rd NE (at Tower Place Dr. NE)
Atlanta, GA 30326
- They have the Coke freestyle
- The brisket flatwich and chipotle bacon chicken flatwich were surprisingly good
- Get here early if you don't want to sit in the front.
- Leave your gun at home.
- Looking for a place to unwind & go offline for a bit? This is the best place to catch a movie, eat a meal and have a drink at the same time! - Christina Warren
- Always come early, and try the Thai Chicken Fingers!
- This made for a really good night out. A little expensive when you add it all up, but I think it was worth it.
- The AMC Phipps down the street is a better movie theater and the Twin Peaks upstairs serves better food. I didn't have a bad experience at all but I probably won't return.
- The theater is pretty hard to find. Look for the red neon sign that says "Tower Walk" For parking and follow the signs once you get inside.
- Amazing staff! Fast and willing to help you! The facilities were clean and the food was decent. Love the FREE validated parking!
- There are better dinner and a movie theaters. You'll be spending easily $50.00+. The food is over priced and not even 2 star quality. Theater rooms and screens are small. Limited movie selection.
- The menu looks delicious...but the actual food leaves a lot to be desired! So stick to the simple stuff...burgers, fries, wings.
- Chipotle chicken and bacon pizzini is outstanding. Goes best with a Sweetwater!
- Food is not worth expensive price. Seating isn't intimate enough.
- This place is steadily going downhill in my book. The past several visits have been very unpleasant. The people are rowdy, service is poor and the atmosphere is no longer upscale.
- Bring a jacket. It's freezing inside the theater.
- If you wanna grab a real meal while watching a movie...best option ever!
- The mudslide is great!
- You wouldn't expect food this good from a movie theater. Try the white cheddar macaroni with chicken & bacon.
- try the peach cobbler with ice cream. delicious!