AMC Firewheel 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
100 Coneflower Dr (in Firewheel Town Center)
Garland, TX 75040
- Always smuggle your own drinks and candy. But the popcorn here is always fresh and tasty
- The consession stand is terrible. The service is awful. Don't waste your money. Bring your own snacks.
- Watch Kick Ass 5 Stars!
- Best job ever working here!
- Holy crap! When did Sprite makr all these different flavors?
- Their soda machines are from outer space... it's pretty awesome
- Try the fun new drink machines :)
- If you're a movie goer be sure to sign up for the amc stubs card. It pays for itself very quickly.
- The employees are rude, there is always something wrong with the screen. Been waiting 15 minutes now for them to fix the screen and we won't get to see the previews either. Done with the place.
- The cinnamon pretzels are delicious!
- Get a membership and get discounts and Free Stuff
- I travel from Rockwall to come to this Theatre! Cinemark is has terrible seats and nasty restrooms
- White chocolate mocha with whip cream is amazing!(:
- Don't forget to use your stubs card!!
- This location has all of its captioned movies in Room 8
- Use to have great management but not so good now.
- Still a good theatre after all these years
- Awesome theater! Get there early and have a few drinks at the bar.
- One of the biggest theaters in the area up here in Garland however it's pricy at peak hours. Go in the mornings during matinee hours.
- Just saw Inside Out today... Cute movie... The popcorn want badge either, especially with lots of extra butter!