Amarin Heavenly Thai
Mid Valley Megamall (S045, 2nd Floor)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 59200
+60 3-2938 3187
- Steamed siakap is a must.....no worries the fish's bone already being removed ^_^
- A bit pricy...but you can count on it, personally I think it is worth it
- Yup~ the Pineapple Fried Rice is gooood indeed! ^^
- Tab tim krob has a generous amount of water chestnut. While the tom yum's sourness is very appetizing, with a little hint of tom yum which made it even more tempting. Pineapple sorbet is something dif
- Ask us (2ppl) to sit in a big room, then ask for our name and want us to leave asap. Whatthehell larhhhhhh. We didn't request to sit inside okay. What service is this. Nice food, pricey.
- Tomyam merah berasap zassss
- The best Thai food everrrrrr
- tomyam..noodle..nice price also standard
- Pandan chicken is totally awesome
- Newly renovated, good ambiance and food. Love their 3 layer iced coffee, slightly sweet though
- Abit over priced. Still looking for the best thai food in KL
- Yum woon sen is quite spicy, but very authentic.
- Semuaaaa sedap!
- The food is good but pricey, for me.
- Love the ambience!
- Pineapple icecream .....best
- Best place for authentic Thai cuisine!
- I was served cold tom yum soup! Drinks didnt come . ;(
- They serve the best Thai food! Everything is sooooooo good :)
- The service sucks. The waiters don't even have a clue on what the restaurant is serving.