Resort, Hotel, Ski Area
- Don't do northface without liquid courage...
- The pool is huge, heated, and awesome! Enjoy the whirlpool and vaulted two story ceilings.
- Find the Double Musky Inn just outside of town. Your effort and time will be rewarded. PS - Get the French Pepper Steak.
- The hotel rooms have unreliable Ethernet. The common areas have unreliable (at best) wifi. If you're here for work, or planning to work from here, be aware that you'll essentially be offline.
- Most beautiful views, wonderful staff, comfy beds, great restaurants/bars, amazing hiking trails- we'll be back! Can't wait to ski here!! :)
- Amazing heliskiing!!!
- Great resort with all the amenities
- Best hotel in the area! Amazing views
- Great resort. Stay here instead of downtown Anchorage
- Lots of Mother's Day specials, however no soap in pool wash area, no one handing out towels, never saw so many folks. Wonder when a thousand specials were sold who would want to use the pool. I a
- Great place to relax and ski. With your time to come stay least one night
- This is one of the beautiful places I have ever stayed. You must have dinner at the Seven Glaciers Restaurant.
- Ask for a ran if you like your room cool. Thank me later
- Concierge is big help for planning day trips - esp. if like me you are visiting Alaska for the first time. Also, book your transportation to Airport through them - its cheaper & with better service!
- Heavenly views and skiing.
- Bears & Eagles
- Its no secret Alyeska offers world class skiing. Often the playground of many professional skiers, the resort offers high-speed chairlifts, steep terrain, and 2,500 vertical feet of skiing.
- Un lugar muy completo para disfrutar de tus vacaciones
- Pray for snow
- Who knows, looks like B B Festival may b delayed, till tomorrow :(