Alta Plaza Park
Park, Playground, Plaza
- Great view!
- Alta Plaza park is only a few blocks from the MbMJ store and has an amazing view of the bay and the city!
- Walk the dog, play tennis, sunbathe, stroll. Don't miss the stunning views, which are particular lovely in the evening.
- A little upper-crust in Pac Heights, but a nice playground!
- Tennis courts with beautiful views
- Best view of the city...
- First sunday of every month is pug day...a 'meetup' for pugs. It's adorable!
- Great place for your dog to run, play and relieve themselves.
- Great playground for the kids. Nice view, too.
- Great playground with beautiful views. Good for toddlers and older kids.
- Stairs are a great workout
- Great view of the city and the sea. Best place to have a lunch.
- Great view of the city that most people usually don't see
- Walk around the edges and then mount the hill, you just can't beat that view.
- Save me a seat on the bench by the steps on the North side looking down Pierce Street. It's one of my favorite places.
- Starting place for the SF City Guides: Pacific Heights Tour
- Great park for dogs and all. Very friendly, very sunny and lots of activity!
- Second only to the GG playground! One of the best parks and views in the city! Great for kids of all ages! And easy parking. Enjoy!!
- the best views if the city I've found
- On a sunny day head for the south side of Alta Plaza Park and hunker down at the top of the Pierce Street steps - less wind and great view.