Alliance Cinemas - The Beach
Movie Theater, Cineplex
1651 Queen Street East (One Block East of Coxwell Ave. on Queen St. East)
Toronto, ON M4L 1G5
- Ran out of Smurfs kids combos..... way to disappoint the kids.
- Dec 2011 - no more cheap Wednesdays or deals on snacks.
- Ran out of Smurfs kids combos...way to disappoint the kids.
- Cowboys & Aliens...bring it on!
- $10 on tues and wed includes reg pop and reg popcorn. Great deal
- Avoid late sessions. Seems there's no cleaning between each screening.
- One of my favourite lowkey underrated theatres. It's not affiliated with Cineplex so no scene pts. But if you're ever trying to catch a new film on opening day, come here.
- Turn off your phone jackass.
- Can't beat five dollar Tuesdays.
- Always a very quiet theatre. No need to show up super early.
- I love this theatre because even on premiere dates you can still get EXCELLENT seats at the earlier shows because it isn't that full. My go-to theatre 100%
- Get here really early if you want food. Concessions are incredibly slow.
- Tuesday's night is booked here! Discount on Tuesdays makes movie watching more enjoyable!! :)
- Management turns off ac during the last show times and it starts to stink like from an old car air conditioner
- Heads up - can't use 'Cineplex' gift cards here.
- Worth coming here for bigger films that are sold out everywhere else. Theatre was barely half full for the second week of The Dark Knight Rises.
- They don't have Wednesday specials anymore... unless you're a member for $15. Not coming here anymore.
- Don't forget to check in to unlock 10% off concession items.
- $5 Tuesday rule!
- The popcorn isn't good so I am skipping having a treat.