Torch Lake Beer Company
9149 Helena Rd (Coy St)
Alden, MI 49612
- You won't get a bad meal here.. Brunch & blood mary's are amazing! Clam strips the best in the north!! And blue cheese burger to die for!!!
- Pete is the best chef!!
- Come here every Thursday with friends and family. Love the whole staff.
- Everything is amazing! Love the chicken strips!! Everybody rocks!
- So far not bad. We were told the wings were HUGE. And they're the smallest EVER. And you only get 6. #FAIL
- First time here in 23 years of coming to Torch. Very nice wait staff, super slow cooks, very bland food, overpriced. Waited an hour for an extremely disappointing meal. I will never be back.
- Breakfast was sweet. Cinnamon roll is epic.
- The deep fried mushrooms and big beers are amazing! Bring back Kenny,Lee and Willie!
- Worse service ever and it was done by the masher. Wouldn't recommend. Food was good but the service wasn't even acceptable for dog.
- Should have known better than to order a steak at a bar.... Steak was full of gristle!!!! Terrible...