Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Look into buying online really early for big events. Sellouts aren't unusual. You can choose your seats and pick up tickets at a kiosk.
- Been going to Alamo Drafthouse since the first one opened in Austin. Best theater ever, skip AMC and Cinemark. And a 22oz Guinness for $8? Yes, please!
- Be savvy! Tickets are $10, but often there are Groupon deals for half off. Also, figure out which theatre a movie is in...some are better than others and might influence your decision.
- Try the Sazerac... it is a gentleman's drink... classy, yet strong!
- Greatest movie theater in Kansas City. Easily. Love the cocktail menu and rumble seats.
- The stall doors in the ladies' room are beyond iconic.
- The chairs are not as comfy as I would have expected. I kind of miss AMC...
- Um... $5.50 for a matinee ticket? And a spiked milkshakes delivered to my seat? Absolutely I will.
- Easily the best movie experience money can buy in Kansas City. If you're going with friends, be sure they're aware of the theater's no tolerance policy on talking/texting during movies.
- Hands down The Best theater in Kansas City. Specialty showings, excellent sound and picture, mature audience, good food (for a theater) and liw ticket prices. No competition.
- It's so sad what Alamo Drafthouse has done to this place. This was an amazing place under AMC....
- Get the beer porter milkshake :-)
- Big Kahuna burger: not optional.
- We like the seats in the old AMC soooooo much better!!!! Why change a great thing?!?!? Now you have to lean forward to eat :(
- Best eat in theater!
- Love this theater because you can relax and dinner and a movie can all be one stop!
- Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and Goat Cheese Pizza is the best. Thin crispy crust. Just the right mix flavors! Their mocha shake is also yummy!
- GET THE BOOZY MILKSHAKES
- Convenient parking in H and R block garage after 6 p.m. Reserve your seats and tickets online for ease and convenience. Menu items are pricey, but comparable to all theater concessions.
- Good beer selection and food. Take their customer experience seriously! No phones during show.