Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- It's got a huuuge parking lot and still NOWHERE TO PARK!
- Don't talk, turn your damn phone off, and tip your waiters well!
- Love the split tables... Finally I can pee without disturbing the fat lady next to me :)
- The Alamo Drafthouse at Slaughter is GORGEOUS. Theater has the bar 400 Rabbits attached which makes for a swankier night out of cocktails & film. This is definitely nicest of the Drafthouse theaters.
- The Alamo expands to tony Circle C with all its charm intact, with inventive programming and a tongue-in-cheek menu that confirms whey we love the Alamo: Because they love movies as much as we do.
- The menus are under the table, where there is also an unobtrusive little red light so you can see what you're writing during the movie.
- ALWAYS buy tickets in advance! This place seems to sell out like no other! My boyfriend and I have now been shut out four times in a row, even showing up 45 mins early. Ridiculous.
- You should watch a movie.
- Great customer service
- Make sure you get there early! The parking lot is big enough but always seems to be full
- If you're seeing a movie with a group, carpool!
- New all reserved is nice, but know which tables match which seats. All rows start at 1. So the odd number and the even abve it share a table. Watch out for the handicapped rows!!!
- Best Alamo in town because of the couples tables. I hate the whole bench thing... Makes for an uncomfortable meal
- New menu is overpriced. Eat beforehand.
- way better than the drafthouse on s. lamar. there is actually enough parking, they show more movies and its not sold out every stinkin night.
- Parking really sucks here
- It's still got that new theater smell.
- The green chili mac is heavenly. Pair with fried pickles. Check it out and try one of their seasonal specials which always rock.
- The best place for films, but the worst location for parking.
- The building is an elaborate optical illusion. It can actually hold 1,000 more people than there are parking spots outside.