Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Best place for a movie, hands down.
- Order the queso con carne
- This is where Davy Crockett fought and died for your right to party.
- Movie, Booze & a Meal in one place!
- Make sure to wear your pants here. Don't forget.
- This is one of the greatest experiences for movie going!
- Not liking the new menu. Took off original chips and queso, and the Asian chicken salad. Got too fancy with some of their menu items. If it isn't broken, why fix it?
- When picking seating online avoid 6, 11, 17 they don't have tables.
- Casey McElroy, the manager, provided excellent customer service!
- The Rahr Winter Warmer is amazing. Don't have too many, though.
- Get here EARLY if you want a good seat AND to get your food before the movie starts. We love this place and my husband loves the raging bull pizza!
- WiFi login is lakeline, password is user, all lower case.
- Menu used to be good. Hard to find anything good now.
- The new Alamo is great! Comfy seats, Tap Room bar in the front, and lots of varied showtimes. Great date night, family outing, etc!
- It is fabulous!! Better seats and smaller tables!!! Love picking a seat in advance. I miss the steak sandwiches and the Kevin bacon pizza
- New menu. Half the stuff is changed. My favorite thing is just gone, and the only stuff left is 50% more expensive than it used to be. $12 for a burger!? That's just ridiculous. Just have to cut back.
- Actually one my better experiences at this location. They normally screw up my order.
- Merged back with original Alamo Draft House owners. New seats and updated menu.
- Hatch green Chile queso blanco
- Parking is terrible, design of the parking lot is ridiculous. Arrive early!