Ala Wai Canal
Ala Wai Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Ala Wai shrimp glow in the dark. Mmm.. Mmm.. Good!
- Free parking along the canal!
- Don't jump in
- Nice walking in the early mornings and evenings.
- Free parking along the canal. But No Parking Mon and Fri 8:30~11:30 except national holidays
- The water is nasty
- , . .
- Nice place for a run with my too many tourists blocking the way.
- Great place to go for a run, but not a swim -- the water is signed as contaminated!
- Every morning I wake up on this beautiful view.
- A less touristy part of Honolulu, but still pretty and a nice walk!
- Where are you fanook?
- It is a long narrow body of water.
- Approx 3.4 miles from Date to Kapahulu to Ala Wai to Kapiolani back to Date.